Passionate about Data Science & AI, bringing positive and notable impact on the industry using artificial intelligence techniques, solid programming skills, knowledge of end-to-end data science pipeline from scrapping to deploying applications, having strong analytical thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills.
July 2020 – Dec 2020J P Data Solution Ltd, Remote Work
Data Scientist Intern
Engage in all project lifecycle stages, including requirements/needs gathering, data collection and labelling, data transformation/processing, building & validating models, and deploying working AI/ML solutions. Performing explanatory data analysis (EDA), designed dashboards using PowerBI and SQL.
Jan 2020 - Jun 2020Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, India
AI Research Internship
Conducted in-depth research into six unique AI-based project topics as directed by the professor/mentor. Researched and implemented appropriate ML/DL algorithms and tools resulting in effective and efficient outcomes. Experimented with different models, measuring performance and selecting best and efficient solutions. Published Research Papers with Web-Based Working GUI and Cloud Hosting.
Microsoft Visual Studio Code,
2020Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
M.Sc. Computer Science & Application
89% Mark (Gold Medalist)
2017Bilaspur University, Bilaspur
B.Sc. Computer Science and Application
83% Mark (Gold Medalist)
2014Chhattisgarh State Board
10+2 with PCM
2012Chhattisgarh State Board
88% Mark (1st Rank in Class)
- Secured 1st rank in The Great Indian Hiring Hackathon (November 2020) based on Foretelling the Retail price hosted by MachineHack.
- Achieved 1st rank in Data Sprint #16: Electronic Products Pricing Hackathon (December 2020) hosted by
- 1st rank on Robotics, Big Data, and Android Application Development university-level workshop.
- Various state-level news cover for development of real-time covid-19 detection through CT-Scan software.
- Clear NTA-NET exam in first attempt and eligible for assistant professor in allover India.
- Secure 1st position in GGU (central university) admission entrance test.
- Verma, N. "Classification of Pima Indian Diabetes Dataset using Decision Tree Techniques." International Journal for Scientific Research and Development 7.12 (2020): 114-118.
- Hota, H., Sharma, D. Verma, N. “Lexicon-Based Sentiment Analysis Using Twitter Data: A Case of COVID-19 Outbreak in India and Abroad”. Book title: Data Science for COVID-19 (Elsevier)
- Hota, H., Sharma, D. Verma, N. “COVID-19: Machine Learning Methods Applied for Twitter Sentiment Analysis of Indians Before and After Lockdown and During Unlock”. (Inderscience Publishers)
- Hota, H., Sharma, D. Verma, N. “Hybrid Deep Learning Approach for Sentiment and Emotion Analysis: A Global Case of COVID-19”. (Manuscript submitted for publication)